Saturday, March 3, 2012

4th March 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

Very briefly, I want to say that I've come to a lot of self-realization. For whatever reasons, I feel better. As in .... realizing all these. I guess, I need to put all of my thoughts down into words soon.

I pray for your blessings in helping my friend have a speedy recovery. Please bless her with a miracle and please help her stay strong and positive. Thank you.

I pray for your blessings in granting my husband that job in YG. Please bless him with a great offer and please let this be the big break he's been waiting for. Please do bless us too with this new experience of living there. Thank you.

I pray for your blessings and guidance in my project for M&L and please bless that everything goes perfectly and smoothly. Thank you.

I am sincerely grateful to a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for being such a privileged kid with so much great abundances in my life. I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and great experiences. I am thankful for the food on my table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I am thankful that all my prayers are always, always heard and answered. I know I am a lucky and blessed child. Life is great indeed.

I pray that my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. I pray also that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues sailing smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opoprtunities lying in wait for him everywhere he looks. I pray that you bless him with the great offer in YG and let this be the big break that he's been waiting for. I pray too that you bless him and guide him in finding renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all of his dreams. Thank you.

I pray that all my businesses continue flourishing financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that my communication and understanding with all my clients are great and smooth. I pray also that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally towards achieving our goals and that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray that the children at Happy Tree are always surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they all grow up strong, healthy and to be wonderful and inspiring people. I pray too for your blessings and guidance in helping me reach out to them and help them to help themselves. I pray also that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray also for your guidance in helping me gain the clarity and wisdom in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm always, stay positive and have unwavering faith. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment