Thursday, April 25, 2013

26th April 2013 - Additional

Dearest LB & GY,

I received some very good news yesterday where work is concerned.
And therefore today, I'm saying my prayer of thanks.

I really don't know what to say.
Except THANK YOU for the blessings.
It had actually come at a time when I was abit worried about my finances. And this is actually the second windfall so to speak, to get me through.

So, I'm just very thankful that my prayers are heard and answered as always.

Just as generosity, kindness and compassion had been showered upon me, I will remember to do the same.
Please continue guiding me on the right path with the right thoughts. Sometimes, I'm not sure why I do what I'm doing. As in, are they for the right reasons. Please help me get rid of my ego. Please guide me.

Once again, I'm just thankful. Very thankful.

I pray too that my family, my loved ones and all those in need are always safe sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives always. Thank you.

I am so blessed!! So, thank you again!! :)

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment