Monday, October 7, 2013

10th October 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

This morning, whilst the weather had changed, I had a pretty good swim. Thank you for that.

I am really losing my mind with the smell of the garbage and I pray that you will bless me and my husband with a smooth stay here. I know there must be a reason for something happening and I hope you will guide us through it. I pray that I do not lose my mind or sleep over this. I am trying to fight it and I'm trying to stay positive and I'm trying not to let it get to me. Please guide me. Thank you.

I would like to say my prayer of thanks today for I know I have many, plenty things to be thankful for.

I am thankful for being such a privileged kid with so much great abundances in my life. Please guide me to share my abundances, with the right thought, the right heart and the right action. Thank you.

I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and great experiences. Please guide me to run my life with love and compassion always. Thank you.

I am thankful for all the food on my table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. Please guide me to share all of these with those who need them more than I do. Thank you.

I am thankful that all my prayers are always heard and answered. I know I am a lucky and blessed child. Life is great indeed. Please continue blessing and guiding me. Show me the signs I need to see. Thank you.

I pray that my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. I pray that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

Please guide me and bless me with strength, wisdom and clarity to do everything with the right mind, right heart and right actions. Thank you.

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment