Sunday, March 9, 2014

12th March 2014 - 13th March 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

First and foremost, I'd like to say a prayer of Thanks.

Thank you for blessing my family and loved ones to be safe and sound of health. Thank you. I am grateful. Really. Thank you.

Today, I would like to pray for the missing aeroplane. I cannot imagine what hell or nightmare the people involved in must be going through. I don't wish this upon anyone at all.

So, I pray for positive news for them. I pray. Despite how bleak it all is, I pray for positive news for them all.

I pray for those affected directly. I pray that they too, are safe and sound.

I pray for the families. I pray that they stay strong and guided with strength and unwavering faith to take them through the days ahead.

Please, Mr. B. I know today, they need your blessings. And the days ahead, they will need your guidance too.

Thank you.
Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment