Sunday, November 29, 2015

1st December 2015 - 15th December 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

I've been really under-praying. But I'm always, always, always thankful for everything that I have. I have absolutely no complains, no wants. Yes, I do have wants but that is more based out of greed rather than need.

I am thankful and feel very blessed that my family and loved ones are blessed with a great and blessed life.

I pray as always, that my family - both immediate and extended, my Mom, my Dad, my Grandma, my husband, all my friends and the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and their journey smooth-sailing. Thank You.

I pray for your guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in granting me with courage, wisdom and strength in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours and stay true to myself. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have tenacity and unwavering faith always. Thank You.

I say a prayer to all those working hard on the streets to earn a living. I pray that they all have a great day today and that spurs them on positively.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment