Tuesday, April 26, 2016

27th April 2016 - 3rd May 2016

Dearest LB and GY,

I think I am a terrible human being.
I realized that this trip going home.
I do not know how to decipher it nor do I know how to explain it and neither do I have a reason for my ridiculous emotions and behaviour.

I pray for your guidance. Please help me. Please guide me. Back on the right path to being a good person. A better person. Please. One who is full of kindness, compassion, understanding, patience and one who inspires. Please guide me. Thank You.

I say a prayer for all of my loved ones, my Grandma, my Mom, my Dad, my husband, my immediate and extended family. I pray that they are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and their journey smooth sailing filled with love, joy and happiness. Please let my Grandma be happy. Thank You.

I pray for a speedy recovery for my husband. Thank You.

I pray, really for your guidance in really guiding me back to the right path.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment