Tuesday, June 14, 2016

15th June 2016 - 23rd June 2016

Dearest LB & GY,

I've been tardy with my prayers. I know that. Please forgive me.

I am always and sincerely grateful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and great experiences. I am thankful for the roof over my head, the food on my table and the clothes on my back. I am a very lucky and blessed child. Please guide me to share all of these in good ways. Thank You

At the end of it, I still want to help and I want to share. Please guide me to do this correctly. Thank You.

I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my Mom, my Dad, my Grandma, my husband, my friends and all the children - I pray that they are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. Thank You.

I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain clarity, strength, wisdom and courage in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours and stay true to myself. I pray for your guidance in helping me say focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank You.

I pray for those old men and women peddling the streets to have a better life and that they find the joy that they are looking for.

Thank You
Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment