Wednesday, August 17, 2016

19th August 2016 - 25th August 2016

Dearest LB & GY,

I am thankful everyday for all the good in my life. I am blessed. I am thankful and grateful for a life that has treated my loved ones very well too. Thank You.

I pray as always that my family - both immediate and extended, my Mom, my Dad, my Grandma, my husband, my friends, my loved ones and all the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. I pray that they are always filled with joy and laughter and love. Thank You.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me gain courage, wisdom and clarity in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours and stay true to myself. I pray for your blessings in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank You.

I pray for all the poor old people on the streets peddling their wares. I pray that they find peace, joy and love and have it easier for them.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment