Tuesday, October 25, 2016

21st October 2016 - 3rd November 2016

Dearest LB & GY,

I have been really really tardy with my prayers. I should be. I'm kinda losing my inspiration or direction. I don't know. I need to zen maybe. I need to focus back and look at the good. Please guide me.

I do and am always, always thankful for all that I have and all that I am given. I have no needs or wants and I have an awesome life. I am thankful and blessed. I am thankful for a life that treat my loved ones very well too. I am grateful. Indeed, I am. I will not complain. I have no need to. I have enough and I have more to share. I am really very blessed and thankful.

I just would like to get back on the path of being focused and looking for the good and not lose my inspiration. So please guide me. Thank You. Send me reminders, anything. Please.

I pray as always that my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my Mom, my Dad, my Grandma and my husband are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and their journeys smooth sailing filled with love and joy. Thank You.

Other than that, I pray for all the old folks battling it outdoors everyday, peddling their wares - I pray that they find joy, love and happiness in all that they do.

Thank You

Eileen


No comments:

Post a Comment