Tuesday, December 6, 2016

1st December 2016 - 20th December 2016

Dear LB & GGY

Again I have no idea why I'very been so tardy with my prayers. Please forgive me.

Alot has been happening lately and I'm still trying to keep my head above grounds but below the clouds. Most of all I know I'm sinning and I'm ashamed to pray.

Anyway...

I pray as always that my family - both immediate and extended, my Mom, my Dad, my husband, my Grandma, my friends and all the children  are always safe, sound and healthy. I pray that their journey is filled with lots of joy and happiness and that they all live long and prosperous lives. Thank You.

I pray too for your continuous blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person. one who do good, thinks good and feels good. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain clarity, wisdom and courage in making the right decisions, the best decisions. I pray for your guidance in helping me be more understanding, kinder, more compassionate, more inspiring and more patient. Please alsorder bless me with unwavering faith and tenacity. Thank you.

I pray for the old men and women peddling the streets to find peace and joy in their lives.

Thank You.

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment