Wednesday, January 11, 2012

12th January 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for sending more businesses my way. I am grateful for that. I am truly grateful that this year seems to be off on a great start for everyone.

I pray for your blessings in helping my friend have a speedy recovery. Please bless her with a miracle and please help her stay strong and positive. Thank you.

I pray for your blessings in helping my husband get that job in BKK. Please bless him and let this be the big break he's been waiting for. Please also bless us with this new experience of living in BKK. I promise we'll make good of it. Thank you.

I am continuously grateful and thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful that I am so privileged. I am thankful for the love, opportunities and great experiences. I am thankful for the food on my table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I am thankful that all my prayers are always heard and answered. I know I am a lucky and blessed child. Life is great indeed.

I pray that my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. I pray also that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues sailing smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities lying in wait for him everywhere he looks. I pray that with your blessings, he gets that job in BKK and that this is the big break he's been waiting for. I pray also that with your blessings and guidance, he gains renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all of his dreams. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses continue flourishing financially and grow succesfully within this year and that every project under each business are implemented perfectly, planned perfectly and executed successfully. I pray too that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally towards achieving our goals. I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

I pray that the children at Happy Tree are always surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up strong and healthy and to be wonderful and inspiring people. I pray too that they are always happy and enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures always. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more inspiring, more patient, more understanding, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray also for your guidance in helping me gain the clarity and wisdom in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours and stay true to myself. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment