Friday, January 6, 2012

7th January 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

Yesterday was a true test of my grace and poise, I think. And patience. I am actually quite pleased that I pulled through. Of course, I would have liked better if it went well with nobody getting nasty and all. But I don't know. I can't believe I didn't react irrationally. Have I gone one step ahead with my maturity?

In any case, I am thankful that it is over. I'm thankful too that throughout, you still blessed me and guided me. Maintain my poise and maintaned my communication and understanding with the client no matter what happened. And now, I am going to concentrate on things that I like doing. I would like to see how it goes and take it from there. I have faith that you will bless me and grant me wisdom to see the signs.

I would make prayers short today. I guess I am still reeling a little emotionally from it all. But I am eager to start today and tomorrow and the days after a brand new.... way :) If that makes sense.

I still do pray for the same things everyday, for my family, loved ones, friends and all those in need and I have faith that you continue blessing all of them. I am also thankful for everything in my life and grateful for the experiences. Grateful for the blessings and guidance. For everything. For the joy of seeing the kids. I am. I am truly grateful.

I need to try not to be bitter about the whole fiasco yesterday and I'd like to approach it with a rather zen manner. I believe the teaching is not to have vengeance in your heart and to maintain that calm lake in my head, with no ripples. I will strive for it.

Thank you in so many ways for the lessons learnt.

I will continue keeping faith.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment