Wednesday, December 26, 2012

28th December 2012 - 31st December 2012

Dear LB & GY,

Looks like I'm doing my advanced prayers and this will be my last prayers for the year, albeit in advanced though.

The year had been good for me and my husband and my loved ones and I am thankful for your blessings and your guidance. However, my Por Por's passing was a blow to my faith, but I know you are guiding me and reminding me to have unwavering faith always. Please bless my Por Por's soul and let her be reunited with my Kung Kung and may the both of them gain eternal peace.

Thank you for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am counting my blessings everyday and I know I am lucky. A very lucky, blessed and privileged child. Please do continue blessing all of us - my family, my husband, my loved ones, my friends and everyone and guiding us and let our path be smooth and safe always.

I am very thankful for all the food that I get to eat and enjoy, for all the clothes I have to wear, for all the roofs that protects me from everything. Please guide me and help me help others who are less privileged because I can and I know I have the powers and abilities to do so.

Thank you for granting my husband and I with and abundance of great opportunities and new experiences and great experiences and letting us meet all the kindest people in the world here in MM. We are blessed and truly grateful for the blessings. Please continue blessing us and guiding us and let everything go smoothly for us both in this new journey and new adventure and through the new year.

I continue praying for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank you.

The year had just really been great and I cannot say how thankful I am in words.

Thank you for all the blessings and I pray that 2013 would be another great year for myself, for my husband, for all of my family - both immediate and extended and for everyone.

Thank you.

Eileen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment