Wednesday, December 5, 2012

6th December 2012 - Additional

Dearest LB & GY,

Just wanted to make a additional prayer of thanks today.

I am very, very thankful for a life that has treated me very well.

I am very thankful for being blessed with abundance of everything.

I am most of all thankful for the love that always, always surrounds me.

I am thankful for the opportunities that keep finding its way to me.

I am thankful for all your blessings and guidance and that all my prayers are always heard and answered.

Please continue blessing me, my husband, my family, my loved ones and friends and let them be safe, sound and healthy always and let them all live long and prosperous lives. Please bless them with happiness and that everything goes smoothly for them too. Thank you.

I send a prayer out formy Por Por's soul too. I miss her.

Thank you.

Eileen


No comments:

Post a Comment