Sunday, March 3, 2013

6th March 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

Since I am saying my prayers in advanced today, I'd like to say my prayer of Thanks.

Oh, but before that -

Please bless my Por Por's soul and let her be reunited with my Kung Kung and let them both gain eternal peace. Thank you.

Thank you for blessing my husband and I with an abundance of great opportunities and experience. Please continue blessing and guiding us and let us both get the big break that we've been waiting for. Please also bless us with a smooth journey always. Thank you.

Please bless my family, loved ones, friends and all those in need and let them always be safe, sound and healthy and let them all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. Thank you.

I am thankful, LB & GY.

For so many things.

Most of all - for the love. Love from my family, my husband, my friends..... Please guide me to always show love and compassion to others in my life. Thank you.

I am thankful that you had bless me with so many kind people in my life. I need to learn to trust completely and with unwavering faith. I do not want to hold back my compassion and my kindness especially towards my maid and driver just because I am afraid they may abuse it. I will need to trust freely and faithfully that compassion begets compassion. I am very lucky that you had enabled us to meet and know. Please guide me with the wisdom and strength always too. But just very thankful that you bless my path with some of the kindest and warmest people. Thank you for the reminder.

I am thankful for the opportunities you bless me with. Especially the email from my boss yesterday. I will try harder, harder and harder. Thank you. I hope that my opportunities will turn into something I can share with people who need it, people less lucky than I. Please guide me. Thank you.

I am thankful for all the food which I have so much, so much, so much of, the clothes on my back and the roofs over my head. I am so thankful I had never had to experience a single day of hunger, roofless and clothesless. Please guide me to share as much as possible all my wealth and abundances. Thank you.

I am thankful for all your signs and all your reminders everyday. Especially when I am feeling a little low, you remind me to have unwavering faith. I am thankful that my prayers are always heard and answered. Thank you.

Over and above all that, please do guide me to be a better human being. Especially one who is compassionate and kind.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment