Tuesday, February 26, 2013

5th March 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm doing a bit of additional prayers at the moment and I'd like to say my prayer of Thanks.

In all entire honesty, I am utmostly thankful and grateful for a life that is so privileged. Absolutely privileged. I am blessed indeed.

Thank you for blessing me with a wonderful part-time cleaner, though she's always absent, but it's still great. Thank you indeed. Thank you for blessing me with an absolutely wonderful driver. I can't say thank you enough because it is hard to get people who are great with what they do and are in tune with you - as in can get along with you. So, I am thankful.

I would like to on the side, make a prayer for them both - I pray that with your blessings and guidance, they both get a better future and a better life. I shall endeavour to help them all I can, with my broken Burmese and all. Thank you.

I am utmostly grateful for a life knowing what is love in abundance - especially from my family and my husband. And from all my friends. I am most blessed and most grateful. I shall endeavour to show the world my love and rule my life with compassion always. When I forget, please grant me and bless me with a gentle reminder. Thank you.

I am thankful for the experiences and opportunities in abundance. I have a blessed life full of these and I shall endeavour to share them and share my knowledge too. With your blessings and guidance, my sharing will help more people. Thank you.

I am thankful for the abundance of food, clothes, shelter and monies in my life. I have no worries at all and I am so blessed and so lucky. I shall endeavour to share these abundances with people who are less privileged than I too. Please continue guiding me here and helping me too. Thank you.

I am thankful that all my prayers are always heard and answered. In times of need and despair, you send out gentle reminders for me to keep unwavering faith. I am very thankful. Please continue guiding me and showing me on the right path and guiding me with strength, clarity and wisdom. Thank you.

I would like to say a prayer for my family, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need. I pray that they are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. I pray also that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

Thank you always for your blessings.

Eileen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment