Wednesday, May 15, 2013

17th May 2013 - 20th May 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm doing my prayers in advanced and also I haven't been doing my prayer of thanks for awhile now. So I'd like to do my prayer of thanks today.

Thank you for another great day to train. Feeling soon-to-be-under the weather, but I hope with your blessings, I'll get by.

I am thankful for each and everyday - to be alive and doing what I like to do.

I am thankful for all the love that surrounds me every moment, everyday.

I am thankful for a family that loves me unconditionally. I am thankful for a husband that loves me. They all let me do whatever I please.

I am thankful for friends in my life.

I am thankful for being blessed with so many great opportunities and for being granted with the wisdom, strength and clarity to know which ones to grasp and which ones to let go of.

I am thankful for being blessed with great experiences and meeting kind people all around me.

I am thankful for being such a privileged person in this life - for so many wants, so many great abundances.

I am thankful for all the food I have and I get to eat and choose, I am thankful for all the clothes I have and get to wear, I am thankful for all the roofs that provide me with shelter.

I am thankful that this blessed life has treated my family and loved ones and myself very well.

I am thankful for all the monies I have.

I am thankful for all of your blessings and guidance and teachings and helping me be a good person and guiding me to be compassionate every moment.

I do ask for your blessings - please bless my family, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need and let them always be safe, sound and healthy and let them all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. Thank you.

I pray for your blessings and guidance, in guiding my husband and I in this journey and let this be a blessed and smooth journey for us both, as a couple and as individuals. Thank you.

I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - always, everyday and every moment.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment