Monday, May 27, 2013

29th May 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for Viber - that I can message my family often :) Thank you for all the love.

I think I need some guidance. And I'm not sure if I am doing the right thing or thinking the right thoughts. But I know I do need to learn to let go and not chase after answers which I may never get. Yes, I need to up, let go and move on ahead and not be disheartened. Please guide me. And please guide me to do the right thing and think the right thoughts. I know I don't always have to have the last say or get my point across. Thank you.

Thank you for surrounding me with so much love and great experiences in my life. I am blessed and please guide me to continue spreading love and compassion.

Thank you for blessing my husband and I with an abundance of great opportunities. We are blessed and please guide us in this journey and let it be smooth and let us both get the big break that we've been waiting for.

I know my husband is not particularly happy at work at the moment. I pray for you to please bless him and guide him. Please. Thank you.

Thank you for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am blessed with a life that is privileged and full of great abundances. Please guide me to share and spread these abundances out to others.

Thank you for guiding me mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Please continue guiding me, reminding me and showing me the correct path always, with my thoughts, my action and my speech. I need it, even though I'm striving to learn the correct way forward.

Just Thank You for a blessed life.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment