Tuesday, February 25, 2014

1st March 2014 - 5th March 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

I know I've been entertaining some thoughts. But I know they are just that - thoughts.

Please offer me your blessings and guidance, to guide me to do the right thing with the right thoughts and right heart using the right action.

I haven't said my prayer of thanks in a long while.

I am thankful, very thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for the blessings you had offered to all of us, for keeping all of them safe, sound and healthy. Please continue blessing and guiding them and let them all live long and prosperous lives. Thank you.

I am thankful always, for the abundance of love that I have in my life. Please guide me to lead my life with love and compassion always. Also grant me with patience and understanding. Thank you.

I am thankful for the abundance of food, clothes and roofs over my head. Please guide me to share, always with people who need them and please guide me to share with the right thoughts, right heart and right actions. Thank you.

I am thankful that all my prayers are always heard and answered. Please continue guiding me and grant me with clarity, wisdom, strength and courage to do the best thing and make the rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. Thank you.

I am thankful for all the great experiences you had blessed me with. Please guide me to learn from these experiences and continue to do good by people. Thank you.

Please, LB & GY, offer me the guidance I need.

Thank you.
Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment