Thursday, July 3, 2014

5th July 2014 - 15th July 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

I haven't done my regular prayers for awhile now. But lately, I noticed there's something wrong with me, I think.

So today, I would like to pray for your guidance. And I know, I really do know that you are sending me reminders, every moment you can. So I'm not sure what's up with my funk.

I need to get back to the point where I see the good in people always. Not everyone is out to get me and I don't want to channel negative energies anywhere. I want to have a better understanding of people and not judge them by what they do. Deep down, I think everyone has their own stories and reasons. So, please guide me with strength, clarity and wisdom to always have the right thought, right actions and right heart. Please guide me on the path of positivity and help me become a better person. I think I first need to find peace within myself. Please guide me. Thank You.

I pray also, that my Grandma recovers speedily and will be playing her cards and mahjong in no time. Please, LB & GY. Please bless her with a long and prosperous life. I know I am selfish here. But please. Thank You.

I pray that all of my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them always. Thank You.

I pray that our move to the new place and new YC is smooth and happy with no problems. Please bless all of us on this. Thank You.

I pray for your continuous guidance to both my husband and I on this journey that we're taking and bless us with a smooth journey filled with peace and happiness. Thank You.

And most of all, I AM thankful for all the blessings and guidance and the great experiences and opportunities that you had bestowed upon me and my loved ones. I am thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones so well. I continue looking forward to the great and positive experiences and meeting kind people and sharing all of my love and joy. Thank You.

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment