Sunday, June 29, 2014

2nd July 2014 - 4th July 2014

Dear LB & GY,

I am caught by surprise with the bonus x 3 months at that. I am of course very, very, very thankful. I cannot comprehend how or why. In fact, I almost feel like I don't really deserve it.

But with faith, I am believing that this is your way of reminding me - to stay positive always. I count my blessings. I am going to celebrate by sharing! This is great news indeed.

I'm probably feeling lower in energy because I think I'm PMS-ing.

I have a few special prayers :

Firstly, please bless my grandma with a speedy recover and let her walk again and let her be her usual fiesty self, playing her cards and mahjong. Please. I can't wait to go home to see her again.

Secondly, please bless that all the moves, for my apartment, for the YC to be a smooth one.

Thirdly, please bless that the owner will be kind enough to return our 1 and a half months deposit. Please bless me to use kindness and compassion. Please.

Fourthly, please bless my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. Please.

Also, please continue blessing and guiding me and my husband both, to be better people, always and always. To do the right thing, with the right thought and the right hearts.

Thank You.

And I would like to say my prayer of Thanks too.

I am so thankful for the blessings you had been showing me. I think my lack of faith sometimes can't see them as blessings. It almost feels lately, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. So please guide me. It's not that I am not thankful. I feel afraid and nervous. So please guide me.

I am so thankful for all the love that I have in my life. I am full of it, swimming in it, brimming in it. So, for this, I am very very thankful.

I am thankful for all he food, all the clothes, all the roofs over my head. How can I not be thankful for this? I am so grateful for this indeed!

I am thankful for the opportunities and experiences that I have been blessed with. It's amazing and a worthwhile learning experience. I am grateful for it.

I know I need to have unwavering faith and I need to be strong and keep my wits within me. Please guide me.

Thank You

Eileen




No comments:

Post a Comment