Sunday, September 14, 2014

18th September 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

I don't know if the flu is getting to me.

But I am still feeling really afraid of losing my loved ones. I don't know why! It drives me crazy and worried.

What should I do?

I pray for them everyday.

I pray for Grandma - please bless her with a speedy recovery, bless her with happiness and bless her with good health, and let her live a long and prosperous life. I cannot imagine losing her.

I cannot imagine losing any of my loved ones. I pray that my husband and my parents, and all of my family are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all also live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes perfectly well for them and their journey is smooth always.

Sometimes, I go crazy thinking about what if I lose them. I dread those moments and I cannot brace myself for it.

Please guide me, LB & GY.

Thank You
Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment