Wednesday, September 17, 2014

19th September 2014 - 24th September 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

As per usual, everyday now, I have one special prayer and one prayer for my family and loved ones.

I think more so because I am really worried and really afraid of losing them. I don't think I can deal with it. I really won't be able to deal with it. I am afraid and worried if something untoward happens to them. Why am I wired this way?

I pray that my grandma has a speedy recovery and will be at the mahjong table in no time. I pray that she is happy always and live a long and prosperous life. Thank You.

I pray that my family, both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my husband, my friends and all the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. Please keep them all safe and well. I pray too that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them in whatever they undertake. Thank You.

For me - I pray for guidance, to help me be a better person - right heart, right mind and right actions.

Thank You
Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment