Wednesday, October 8, 2014

2nd October 2014 - 13th October 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm really very sorry. I cannot believe I missed my prayer days.
But please believe me. Not a day goes by that I am not thankful for all the blessings I have.

Today, I particularly want to say Thank You for blessing us with an awesome trip. It was really awesome. I cannot say Thank You enough for the experience.

I pray that my grandma recovers speedily and is at the mahjong table in no time. Please bless her with happiness and a long and prosperous life. Thank You.

Please continue blessing my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my husband, my friends and all the children and let them be safe, sound and healthy always and let them all live long and prosperous lives. Please bless them with smooth journeys and happiness. Thank You.

I am grateful for all things in my life, big or small. Please continue guiding  me to be a good person, to be a better person always.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment