Sunday, October 26, 2014

27th October 2014 - 3rd November 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank You for letting me meet such a nice taxi driver today. Hopefully, I will get to see him again.

I pray that my grandma recovers speedily and is back at the mahjong table in no time. I pray also that she lives a long and prosperous life full of joy and happiness. Thank You.

I pray that my family, my husband, all my loved ones, the children and all my friends are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives full of happiness and smooth journeys too. Thank You.

I am grateful, really grateful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for being such a privileged kid with so much, so much, so much great abundances in my life. I could not ask for more, I know. But yet I do. I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and great experiences everyday. I am thankful for all the food, clothes and roofs over my head. I am thankful that all my prayers are always heard and answered. I know I am a lucky and blessed child. Life is great indeed.

Today, I wish to also say a prayer for all the people affected by tragedies and wars and diseases. I cannot say I feel very strongly for them, however, I can say that I do not wish such hurt and pain on anyone. Please bless these people with the strength and courage to get through these times. Thank You.

Please also bless and guide the children. Let this be a real good one last push for them to excel. Please.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment