Sunday, March 22, 2015

13th March 2015 - 2nd April 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

I cannot believe how tardy I have been with my prayers. No wonder I felt something missing. Is it because my faith is not as strong as it used to be?

Anyway, I am so very thankful for the blessings and opportunities I am granted and that all my loved ones are granted. I am blessed that they are blessed too. It's unbelievable sometimes for me. But I'm so grateful.

Please continue blessing my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends, the children and all those in need and let them all be safe, sound and healthy and let them all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that their journeys are always smooth and filled with love and joy. Thank You.

Please continue blessing and guiding me. Sometimes, I question my thoughts and actions. Please guide me to do the right thing with the right thought and the right heart. I want to know that something is done sincerely. From me. Please guide me.

Thank You.

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment