Thursday, April 2, 2015

3rd April 2015 - 9th April 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

This is not looking good....  I know I am doing something wrong, but I'm allowing myself to do it. I have absolutely no excuses whatsoever.

I am doing so many wrongs. I don't know what's right.

I am not sure if I would spiral downwards again.

I don't even know what I am to say. I have no excuses for my ..... bad behaviour and terrible judgement. Please guide me through this. Thank You.

I am thankful. I have so much to be thankful for. I have a great, perfect husband and a wonderful marriage. I am thankful for that. I don't know what the hell I am doing. :(

I am thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for all the love, opportunities, great experiences. I have no complains. I have no wants. I am happy and I am thankful for being so blessed. I need guidance to live my life right. Please guide me.

I pray as always, for my grandma, my Mom, my Dad, my husband, my loved ones and all my friends and the children. I pray that they are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that their journey is smooth and filled with love and joy. Thank You.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to grow kinder and more compassionate everyday. Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment