Monday, July 6, 2015

10th July 2015 - 21st July 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

I am very thankful everyday for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very, very well. I have no complains and with your guidance, I will continue staying positive and chasing the good. Thank You.

I do feel there's a need for me to do something, something more for the underprivileged group. Children who want to go to school. Children who are being exploited. How can I help more? Please guide me. There must be something I can do.

I say a prayer as always, that my family - my Mom, my Dad, my grandma, my husband, all my loved ones, my friends and all the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. Thank You.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in blessing me with the strength, courage, wisdom and clarity in making the best and rightest decisions for myself and stay true to myself. I pray for your blessings in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and have unwavering faith always. Thank You.

I pray too for all the people out there who are feeling like there is no sunlight. I pray that you bless their lives and guide them to see it. Guide them to strength and positivity.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment