Tuesday, July 21, 2015

23rd July 2015 - 11th August 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm being very, very tardy with my prayers. I'm really sorry.

I don't want to be the type that only prays when something is not going right. Please guide me. Remind me.

I am thankful everyday for everything I have and I get to experience. No complains. I am truly, truly so blessed. So, please continue guiding me to share all of my love, all of my blessings with others from the bottom of my heart. Thank You.

I pray as always, that my family - both immediate and extended, my Grandma, my Mom, my Dad, my husband, my loved ones, all my friends and all the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and their journeys filled with love and joy. Thank You.

I pray too for your guidance in helping me help the children I have committed to help. Sometimes, I am at wits' end to guide them. And more often than not, these days, I feel like giving up. Please help me. Please guide me. Thank You.

I pray for all those struggling to make a living, I pray they are blessed with a better life. I pray that they find peace and strength in whatever they do. If I do cross paths with them, I pray that I have the ability to help. Thank You.

Mostly, I am just thankful. So thankful for a blessed life that has treated me and my loved ones very, very well.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment