Tuesday, August 25, 2015

26th August 2015 - 1st September 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

On this day, I'm thankful for so many things. I'm thankful for all the love. I'm thankful for all the food. I'm thankful for all the great things. I am thankful for all the small things. I am just thankful. Thank You for a life that has treated me and my loved ones so very well.

Please continue blessing them all - my family, my Mom, my Dad, my Grandma, my husband, my friends, all the children, let them all be safe, sound and healthy and let them live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and their journey is a smooth, smooth one.... Thank You.

I am just thankful. I really am. There's nothing more that I want. I have everything that I need. And so much more. I'm living the dream and I'm so thankful.

Please continue guiding me to be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always.

Please let me say a prayer for all those affected by horrendous tragedies - both natural and man-made. Please help them find peace and strength at these times. And help them stay positive.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment