Tuesday, September 1, 2015

2nd September 2015 - 8th September 2015

Dearest LB & GY,

I am thankful, so thankful for all the love I am showered with, that I am surrounded by. I am truly a lucky & blessed girl. Thank You for an awesome birthday celebration.

I have so much, so much, so much indeed to be thankful for. I can't be thankful enough, I don't think. It's like living a dream. Thank You for such a blessed journey.

Please as always, I pray that my family, my loved ones, my Mom, my Dad, my Grandma, my husband, my friends and all the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. Thank You.

Please continue blessing and guiding me to be a better person. To always inspire. To always be compassionate. To always be kind. To always give. To always share. Please guide me and bless me with courage, faith, wisdom, clarity and strength and make the best and rightest decisions. Please guide me and bless me to stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank You.

Please bless those affected by tragedies to stay strong and positive in the wake of darkness. I pray that the light will shine once again for them.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment