Thursday, January 21, 2016

22nd January 2016 - 29th January 2016

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank You for blessing my eye to be ok! Bless the good doctor who helped me!

I'm thankful everyday for all the blessings I am getting. Please continue guiding me to look for the good. To share. To help. To be compassionate. I know I am losing my patience with some of the nonsense of the people here. Please guide me to be patient. Thank You.

As always, I pray that my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my Mom, my Dad, my Grandma, my husband, my friends and all the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that their journey smooth sailing always. Thank You.

I say a prayer for all those out there facing times of needs - I pray that they find faith and tenacity and please bless them and help them stay positive.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment