Wednesday, January 27, 2016

30th January 2016 - 19th February 2016

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank You for blessing me and my family with a life that is awesome, full of love, laughter and joy. Thank You. I cannot say Thank You enough for this. I am blessed.

Please do guide me to look for the good, always. To do good. To help, to share, to have compassion. Thank You.

I pray as always, that my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends, all the children, my Mom, my Dad, my Grandma and my husband are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and their journey always smooth sailing. Thank You.

I say a prayer for all those affected by tragedies, whoever they may be, wherever they may be to stay positive, stay strong and have unwavering faith. Please bless them and guide them. Thank You.

Again - Thank You for a wonderful life. I am excited about going home for CNY. May it be a blessed celebration for all.

Thank You

Eileen 

4 comments:

  1. شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالاحساء
    الحشرات من أكثر الأحياء انتشارا على سطح الأرض و هى تتخذ مقامها في مختلف أنواع المناخ وهناك أسباب عديدة تكمن وراء قدرة الحشرات على البقاء والانتشار فبعض الحشرات تستطيع الطيران مما يسمح لها أن تنجو بسهولة من أعدائها ولمعظم الحشرات هيكل خارجي خفيف و قوى ، يحمى أجسامها من العوامل الخارجية الإبادة البق نهائيا عليك الاستعانة بشركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالاحساء لتقضي على البق نهائيا داخل المنازل و الحدائق و المولات و المصانع عن طريق مهندسين متخصصين وأكثر خبره فى مجال مكافحه البق و الحشرات بأحدث الطرق العلمية دون إزالة العفش أو الأواني كل هذا وأكثر ستجده فقط لدينا في شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالهفوف

    ReplyDelete