Tuesday, May 10, 2016

13th May 2016 - 26th May 2016

Dearest LB & GY,

Why am I getting so easily irritated lately? Wow. Please guide me back to the right path. I want to be a better person. I almost feel like I am losing some grip somehow. Please do guide me. Thank You. 

As always, I am thankful. I am utterly, utmostly thankful for all the great opportunities and experiences that you have blessed me with. I cannot say thank you enough and I am grateful for it. Please guide me to share with love and compassion and sincerity. Thank You. 

I pray that my family - both immediate and extended, my Mom, my Dad, my Grandma, my husband, my loved ones, my friends and all the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and their journey smooth sailing. Thank You. 

I pray for your guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in blessing me with wisdom, clarity and strength to make the best and rightest decisions for myself and stay true to myself. I pray for your guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank You. 

Here, I would like to say a prayer for all those affected by tragedies. Please bless them with tenacity and help them find the light. I pray too for all the old folks out there who still have to struggle for a living. I pray that you guide me to help them. 

Thank You 
Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment