Thursday, July 14, 2016

16th July 2016 - 30th July 2016

Dear LB & GY,

Thank You for reminding me to count my blessings rather than my hardships. I don't think living without water for a day is that terrible. I'm so  grateful now that the water is back! :) Thank You! 

I will continue learning everyday, NOT TO COMPLAIN. My life is an awesome blessing and I am one lucky girl. Thank you for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. 

I pray as always that my family - both immediate and extended, my Mom, my Dad, my Grandma, my husband, my loved ones, my friends and all the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. Thank You. 

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in blessing me with wisdom and clarity in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours and stay true to myself. I pray for your guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank You. 

I pray for the old men and old women peddling the streets here. I pray that they will find joy and better lives. I pray for your guidance in helping me understand where I stand in my role here in the bigger scheme of things. 

Thank You

Eileen  

No comments:

Post a Comment