Thursday, July 7, 2016

8th July 2016 - 15th July 2016

Dearest LB & GY,

I am so thankful for a smooth sailing weather day during the move. And even more thankful for this new apartment. Thank you. I am so blessed.

I am thankful, and grateful indeed for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for all the love and opportunities. I am thankful for the food on my table, clothes on my back and roof over my head. I am thankful for all that comes my way. I am a lucky and blessed child. Life is great indeed. Thank You.

I pray as always that my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends, my Mom, my Dad, my husband, my Grandma, all the children are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and their journeys smooth sailing and full of love. Thank You.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain courage and wisdom in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray for your blessings in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank You.

I pray for all those peddling the streets in the rain will find joy and a better life for themselves and I pray for them to be blessed with tenacity and unwavering faith too.

Thank You

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment