Tuesday, November 20, 2012

22nd November 2012

Dearest LB & GY.

Since I am doing my advanced prayers again for today, I'd like to do my prayer of Thanks.

I am actually feeling very sleepy at the moment. Oh dear.

Anyway, I am thankful for your blessings and your guidance. But one thing I'm not sure of - what is the significance of NWs presence? Is this merely a fantasy or I'm reading too much into it? Please guide me.

I am thankful for things that I have in abundance. I lead a very privileged life. I know that. I am thankful for that. I am grateful for all that I have. Please guide me as I wish to share too - all these abundances. I do.

I am thankful for all the love that envelopes me from my family, loved one, friends. I am thankful for their undying and endless support.

I am thankful for all the opportunities and experiences I gain, I learn from and I get to share with and upon. I am thankful. These opportuinities and experiences make me, I think. Thank you for your blessings.

I am thankful for all the food I have to choose from, to eat, all the clothes I have to wear, all the roofs and shelter that protects me.... I am very privileged indeed.

I am so thankful for your blessings and guidance, especially helping me back on the path of unwavering faith.

I am thankful for your blessings and guidance for me, my husband and I and epecially so for my husband's new offer with HTC. Please continue blessing and guiding him and let this be the big break that he' been waiting for. Thank you.

I am thankful for your blessings in surrounding me with so much positivities. Blessed indeed Thank you for always hearing my prayers and answering them. I am a very lucky child indeed.

Thank you!

Eileen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment