Monday, November 26, 2012

28th November 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

Talk about not so good factor with my husband today. I don't want to think too much into it. I don't think it's about ego or even about his parents at all. Ok. Maybe it is ego. Or maybe I'm just looking for a fight. Please guide me.

As these are my prayers in advanced today, I'd like to say my prayer of thanks. But firstly, please bless my Por Por's soul and let her be reunited with Kung Kung and may the both of them find eternal peace. Thank you.

Please bless my family, loved ones, friends and all those in need and let them all be safe, sound and healthy always and let them all live long and prosperous lives. Thank you.

I give thanks today, to a life that has treated me and all my loved ones very well.

I give thanks today for your blessings in granting my husband with the great job with HTC.

I give thanks today for all the love that surrounds me all the time, always.

I give thanks today for being such a privileged kid with so much great abundances in my life. There is no reason to look far - my basic necessities are in abundance. I am blessed.

I give thanks today for all the opportunities and experiences that I get to share and learn from.

I give thanks today for all my prayers that are always heard and answered.

I give thanks today for all the good things in my life.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment