Wednesday, November 7, 2012

8th November 2012

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm doing my prayers in advanced again while being blessed enough to be on my cycle again.

And so, I would like to do my prayers in advanced.

But first -- if I could,some questions please ....

What was it about DA on a Friday night 2 weeks ago that made me sit up, and snap out of it? Was it purely a whim and fantasy of mine based on his looks? Was it a sign? Or I'm just giving myself a excuse to snap out of it? And what of him showing up with MS yesterday? Are these all connected? Or am I reading too much? Or it's just nothing and I'm making up fantasies in my head?

And then I saw a message on FB... About if one is ready to learn, then the teacher will show up. Does that mean, my dealing with death is because I'm not ready to learn yet? I'm not ready to understand the concept of detachment?

Is it wrong to want more in life?

What is faith really? Is it hope?

Please continue guiding me.

I look at my life and I have loads to be thankful and grateful for...

I am thankful for the abundances I have and my privileged status in life.
I am thankful for all the love that surrounds me. I am so blessed.
I am thankful for all the great opportunities and experiences that come my way, and I get to share and learn from.
I am thankful for the food everywhere and not knowing a day of starvation.
I am thankful for all the clothes I have.
I am thankful for all the roofs I have. And not knowing a day of sleeping on the streets.
I am thankful for all the money I have stashed everywhere and not knowing a day of being penniless.

I do pray to use my privileges to make a difference in other people's lives. People who need and people who are less privileged than I. Please do continue guiding me, reminding me and blessing me here in this area.

Please continue blessing my family, my loved ones, my friends and all those in to be safe, sound and healthy always and that they all live long and prosperous lives. Please bless them with happiness too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment