Thursday, July 11, 2013

12th July 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for the awesome weather this morning for my training.

But not sure why I am feeling a little bit "meh" right now. Physically, and mentally. Please guide me to stay strong and think positive. Thank you.

I'm doing additional prayers today so I'd like to do my prayer of Thanks.

Thank you for the blessings and guidance you had shown me. Please continue blessing and guiding me, my husband, loved ones and all of my family. Guide us to do right, think right and feel right.

Thank you for all the love, opportunities and great experiences you have granted me in my life. Please continue blessing me with all of these and guiding me to share them and also to rule my own life with compassion.

Thank you for blessing me with abundances of everything great in my life and blessing me to be such a privileged child. I am thankful indeed and please continue blessing me and also guiding me to share these abundances with those who are less privileged.

Please continue guiding me to be a good person. To have kind thoughts, compassion and love. I know occasionally, I have some serious terribly dramatic thoughts that are not developed out of kindness and compassion. But do guide me. Thank you.

Thank you for everything.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment