Monday, July 22, 2013

25th July 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

Today, my prayers would be short, I think.

I would like to say a big Thank You for an awesome trip to Maldives. I know I was being a tad whiny. I was wondering why. I do think though, that it is all part of the experience you are blessing me with. As always, I strive to behave better. But nevertheless, I am indeed very, very thankful for the chance and the experience. It was awesome.

I would like to say a prayer for my family. My Grandma, My Mom, My Dad,..... all my loved ones. I miss them so. Especially my Dad. And his leg is giving him problems. Please, kindly bless him. Let them all be safe, sound and healthy and bless them with long and prosperous lives. I would be utmost grateful. Thank you.

I am back and everything is as per the way it is. No major issue in the apartment except for a mild flooding. For that, I am thankful. Please do bless us with a smooth stay here in Yangon. Thank you.

Please bless my husband who is having a stressful time at work. Please let everything go smoothly and perfectly well for him and let him get the big break that he's been waiting for. Thank you.

I cannot wait to see the kids this Saturday. Please bless them all. Please guide me also, to stay committed to help them have a better future. Thank you.

With that, I finish my prayers for today. Once again, thank you for a blessed holiday, thank you for a blessed time with my family. Truly thankful.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment