Tuesday, July 2, 2013

5th July 2013 - 8th July 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

As I am doing my prayers again a lot in advanced, I'm going to do my special prayers.

Please do bless the old ladies and that old man who roams the streets selling goods or doing something. Please bless them with miracles. Please bless them with a good life. Thank you.

Please bless the children from HT, LG, NM and HH and let them always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and let them grow up strong, healthy and to be wonderful and inspiring people. Please guide them and inspire them to achieve their dreams. Please also continue guiding me in my endeavours to help these kids have better futures. I sincerely, sincerely wish to make a difference. Thank you.

Thank you also, hereby, for blessing me with generous and kind souls who support my cause and are out there supporting me physically, mentally, financially. Please bless their kind hearts. Thank you.

The apartment news is indeed a bummer. But I am not going to cry about it. I know that it was not meant to be and you will bless us in finding the right one or perhaps even making the current one work. Please bless this to be a smooth-going settling down, the least to say - finally. Thank you.

As always, please bless my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need and let them always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. Please bless them with happiness and let everything go smoothly for them. Thank you.

Please bless my husband and let everything go perfectly well for him and let him get the big break that he's been waiting for. I know he works very hard and please, do bless and guide him and with your blessings and guidance, I pray that he is inspired to achieve all of his dreams. Thank you.

Heartfelt thank you for all the blessings in my life.

Eileen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment