Friday, September 20, 2013

19th September 2013 - 23rd September 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

I apologize sincerely for missing my prayers yesterday. Wow. Not good.

Today, I've had some good news on the work front. I would like to say Thank You for the blessings.
I know this is a sign to remind me to stay on the path of unwavering faith. I must have seemed quite desperate this morning when I was researching on feng shui tips. But I have bought the oranges and lemons! In any case, I am just extremely thankful for the blessings. I don't know how else to say Thank You for this. Just thank you for the reminder and thank you for the blessings. Utterly grateful.

As always, importantly, I would like to say a prayer for my family, my loved ones and my friends and all those who are in need. I pray that they are always safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. I pray also that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

Today, I would also like to say a prayer for my husband. I know he's having a really tough time at work. Please guide him and bless him with a smooth path. Please guide him in passing this test. Please bless him with a perfect career journey and that everything goes perfectly well for him and that he gets the big break that he's been waiting for. Please help me help him de-stress, perhaps. Thank you.

I want to say a lot of thank yous today.

I am thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for being such a privileged kid with so much great abundances in my life. I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and great experiences. I am thankful for all the food on my table, clothes on my back and roofs over my head. I am thankful that all my prayers are always heard and answered. I know I am a lucky and blessed child. Life is great indeed.

I am thankful for the blessings and guidance. And please continue blessing and guiding me in this journey of life. Please guide me to become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. Please guide me with the strength, clarity and wisdom in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my dreams and stay true to myself. Please also guide me to stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank you.

I am feeling very thankful today.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment