Sunday, September 1, 2013

3rd September 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

I cannot say thank you enough for a very, very, very, very blessed birthday. I am blessed indeed.

Today, I would just like to say Thank You.

Thank you for a truly blessed birthday celebration.

Thank you for all the love that continues surrounding and enveloping me.

Thank you for all the food, the clothes, the roofs that I have.

Thank you for all the opportunities that come my way.

Thank you for the great experiences I go through.

Thank you for the kind people I meet everyday.

Thank you for a blessed life that has treated me and my loved ones very well.

Please do continue guiding and blessing me. To be a better person. Right Actions. Right Thoughts and Right Heart.

I'm happy.

Thank you so much!

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment