Monday, September 23, 2013

25th September 2013 - 26th September 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

Doing my prayers in advanced today....

I think I am going to find a bit of quiet time right now to think.....
I still cannot believe the shining blessing of light you shone and granted me last week. Like - I am so thankful for that. Like, it came at the rightest of time. I cannot imagine. Like I said, that morning, when I started hunting through feng shui websites, that must have been a pure sign of desperation.

Nevertheless, I am so, so, so very thankful with the extra income coming in.

Just as you have showered me with love, I will learn to show love and act upon love and compassion. I know I am a terrible work in progress but I will strive.

Just as you have showered me with abundance - whether it be food, money, clothes, shelter, I will share my abundances with those who are less privileged than I. Of this, I think I am trying hard.

Just as you have showered me with great opportunities and experiences, I will share them too with utmost sincerity and share my learnings too.

I am thankful and grateful for your guiding light and your blessings.

I know life has treated me and my loved ones very well. Please continue blessing and guiding all of us in this path and journey. I am very grateful indeed.

I miss my family - please bless them.

Please also bless the old ladies and old men peddling these streets and let them all have better lives.

Thank you for all the blessings.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment