Sunday, November 17, 2013

19th November 2013

Dearest LB & GY,
 
Today, I just want to say Thank You.
 
Thank you for a blessed and safe trip for me and the children.
 
I'm reeling in emotions about it.
 
But I need some guidance. There are things I am afraid of and for the wrong reasons, I'm afraid.
I want to do good by them and I have so many things to say to them.
 
I also need some guidance. I am afraid I am feeling less and less compassionate nor enthusiastic about things these days. I want to live by the small little joys life hands me every moment. I want to stay positive amidst the difficulties.
I need guidance. I mean, as I mentioned this morning, my first thoughts are now charged with irritation and anger before I stop myself and try to think thankfully and compassionately. I think I need my first thoughts to be of thanks and compassion and of understanding.
 
I think so much has been going on and I haven't had moments for myself. I mean, I do have them when I am running or swimming. But I need to really reflect and accept your guidance.
 
So please do guide me.
 
Thank you.
 

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment