Monday, November 18, 2013

20th November 2013 - 21st November 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

I will once again not be making my usual prayers.

I'm feeling a little lost lately. Actually, I think been a couple of weeks. I mean, it doesn't seem like a big deal, but I am afraid I am losing my compassion. I mean, just for life itself. I am losing touch with the little joys in life. I don't know what's going on. My patience seems to be wearing thin.

Like I said, my first thoughts are that of frustration before I stop myself and try to put on my "understanding" cap.

Sometimes, I don't know why I do what I do.

But I need your guidance.

Please guide me to be a better person.
One with clarity and wisdom. One with strength and compassion.
Please guide me to conduct myself compassionately, with the right thoughts, right action and right heart.

About the kids, I miss them. There's so many things I wish to say to them. But there's a language barrier. I'm not even sure what is motivating me these days with them or am I being motivated by the right thoughts. Am I making sense?

What am I doing?

Dear LB & GY,

Please do offer me your guidance. I have faith that my prayers are always heard and answered. I know you will show me your light and guide my path.

Thank you.

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment