Monday, November 4, 2013

6th - 7th November 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

Today is a great workout day. Thank you and thank you.

Today, I would like to say my prayer of Thanks.

I am thankful for all the blessings you have granted me and my husband. Thank you for the great opportunities and great experiences you have showered us with. I know you are looking out for us and I am ever grateful for that. Please continue blessing and guiding us in our journey and let it be a smooth one. Thank you.

I am thankful for all the blessings you have showered upon my loved ones. Thank you for keeping them safe and healthy. Thank you for blessing them with happiness. Please continue blessing them and let them all live long and prosperous lives. Thank you.

I am thankful for living such a privileged life. I am. I know the smell is disturbing and I do not wish to be consumed by it. Please offer me your guidance here. Thank you.

I am thankful for all the food, all the clothes, and the roofs that shelter me. Please guide me to share these and live a life that is moderate. I know I can get very extravagant sometimes. Thank you.

I am thankful for all the love that envelopes me. I am so lucky. Please guide me to lead my love with love and compassion always. Yes, I think this is important. Thank you.

I am thankful that all my prayers are always heard and answered. I know I am a lucky and blessed child. Please continue blessing and guiding me to be a good person, a better person. I strive to learn. Thank you.

I am just thankful that you have blessed me and my loved ones with lives that have treated us very well. Thank you, thank you and thank you. I cannot say thank you enough for that.

Thank you for answering all my prayers. Please continue guiding me for I know I need it still.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment