Sunday, December 22, 2013

25th December 2013 - 31st December 2013

Dearest LB & GY,

I haven't been very diligent with my normal prayers of late. Maybe that's why I am losing a bit of direction perhaps maybe not directions, but clarity. But today, I would like to just have a chat.

I am losing my way at work though. Is it because I am really frustrated with the team or is it because I feel I am better off working for the children? What should I do? Do I continue dividing my time? Can I just be selfish and not bring home my part of the bacon?

What am doing with the kids? I really want to help them. I know that for sure. Am I helping them for the right reasons? Am I loving them for the right reasons? Am I attaching myself to them for the right reasons? What is my real purpose? Actually, I know my purpose is to see them succeed. Am I hoping for anything more than that? Am I fishing for some thank you somehow? Is this really unconditional from me?

Dear LB & GY, please do guide me. Guide me for the year is coming to an end and a new year is beginning. Guide me as I want the new year (and after) to be the year where I practise right thoughts, right heart and right action. Please guide me to be a compassionate person. Please guide me to be patient and understanding. Please guide me to always do the right things and make the right decisions. Please guide me to always feel good, think good and do good always. Please guide me to have strength, courage and faith in all that I do in the clearest way possible. Thank you. Please show me signs of your guidance for I know I need them. Thank you.

Over and above all, please bless all my family, my loved ones, my husband, my friends, the children and all those in need. Please bless them to be safe, sound and healthy always. Please bless them to live long and prosperous lives. Please bless them with wonderful experiences and happiness. Please bless them with everything good. Please offer them guidance where it is needed. As well as strength, courage, wisdom and clarity too. Thank you.

Please bless my husband and guide him on his new journey as well and let everything go smoothly for him too.

Thank you and Thank you.

Eileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment