Wednesday, January 1, 2014

1st January 2014 - 6th January 2014

Dearest LB & GY,

It had been a blessed year with your blessings and guidance.

While I continue praying sincerely (albeit a little tardy) the same prayers everyday, for my family, my lived ones, my friends and all the children and all those in need - the same prayers from my heart, to start the year, I'd lie to say my prayer of Thanks.

Before that, please guide me to keep faith in my prayers. Thank you.

I am so so so thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for being such a privileged kid with so much great abundances in my life. I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and great experiences. I m thankful for the food on my table, the clothes on my back and the roofs over my head. I am thankful that all my prayers are always heard and answered. I know I am a lucky and blessed child. Life is great indeed.

Thank you for blessing my husband and I here in MM. This journey had been eye-opening with many funny experiences. Please continue guiding us and blessing us and let everything go smoothly for the both of us. Thank you.

Thank you for blessing me with so much love. I am indeed truly blessed. So, please guide me to always rule my life with love and compassion. Thank you.

Thank you for keeping all of us safe, sound and healthy. Please continue blessing us with good health and long and prosperous lives. Thank you.

Thank you for your blessings on my work with the children. Please guide me to do the right thing, with the right thoughts and the right heart always. Thank you.

Thank you for the blessings. I cannot say thank you enough for the good things and good people in my life. Please guide me well, to share these with the best intentions, right heart and right thoughts. Thank You.

For 2014, for myself, I pray for your blessings and guidance in granting me with strength, courage, tenacity and unwavering faith to do the right thing, with the right thoughts and the right heart. Thank You.

Please send me reminders whenever I'm straying from my path of faith.

Thank You.

Eileen


No comments:

Post a Comment